RTG WORKSHOP AND LECTURE SERIES
Complex and Non-Archimedean Dynamics
Room B844 East Hall
Ann Arbor, MI
This workshop provides an introduction to complex and non-Archimedean dynamics in one variable via lecture series by the speakers below. The workshop will begin on Friday, December 7, 2012 in the afternoon and end on Sunday, December 9 in the early afternoon.
- Laura DeMarco (University of Illinois at Chicago): Non-Archimedean dynamics and degenerations of complex dynamical systems
- Xander Faber (University of Hawaii): Non-Archimedean dynamics and degenerations of complex dynamical systems
- Thomas Gauthier (University of Picardie and Stony Brook University:) Bifurcation currents in complex dynamics
- William Gignac (University of Michigan): Introduction to the Berkovich projective line
- Yusuke Okuyama(Kyoto Institute of Technology): Equidistribution problems
Limited funding is available for graduate students and post-docs. Please note your request on the registration form and send an e-mail to Trevor Clark or Mattias Jonsson.
Register for the Workshop
National Science Foundation, Michigan Mathematical Journal,
Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan
For website problems, contact Webmaster